Mastication Memoirs

Monday, June 19, 2006

Rowland Heights, 91748 - Genki Living

Decision - Stuff fest. The crepes are huge and tasty.

Tako-yaki
Tako-yaki
Why o why do these little balls of delight have to always be so torturously hot when first served? The fish shavings were shimmering from the heat rising. It was lovely. It would have been more fun if the wasabi was a bit more viscous but it was still delish.

Hiroshima style okonomiyaki
Hiroshima style okonomiyaki
I had never tried this before but my dining partner almost broke out in tears when she saw it on the menu. I couldn't stop my "sampling".

Seafood croquette crepe
Seafood croquette crepe
The crepe is a bit thicker and more cake life than I prefer but it still works well. I really don't want to fathom how many calories were in this but.....it was worth every bite.

Genki Living
(In the back portion of Diamond Plaza)
1370 - 1388 Fullerton Road
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Hours......Most places in the plaza open at around 11am and close at around 10 or 11pm during the week and later on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home